A fun way for your students to review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words 1-10.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see the number in a sentence and read/say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp in the correct number in the ten-frame.
- They cut and glue the group of pilgrims to the matching numbered box. i.e. the picture of 10 pilgrims goes on the #10 box.
This booklet is great for a reading or math center and terrific for Daily 5 activities.