Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute booklet and fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of penguins in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many ten-frame boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp.
- They cut and glue the set/group of penguins to the matching numbered box.
1-2-3 Count Penguins With Me