Looking for a little something for the week of the Super Bowl?
Your boys will especially enjoy this counting booklet.
Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute 10 frame booklet.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of footballs in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp. (Encourage them to make a pattern.)
- They cut and glue the set/group of footballs to the matching numbered box.