A googol is the number 1 with 100 zeroes after it. I thought it would be fun to make some "googlie-eyed" Googol Monsters for 100-Day.
This 51-page packet is filled with all sorts of 100-Day math goodies that help teach a variety of standards.
The 51- page packet includes:
- Traceable count to 100 by 1's, 5's and 10's worksheets.
- Traceable 100 grid.
- Traceable 120 grid.
- Blank 100 grid so students can fill in the numbers.
- 100-Day bookmarks
- Writing prompt worksheet. (Circle the capital letters and fill in the end punctuation.)
- 2 Black & White Googol Monster sliders.
- Counting slider strips from 1-100 and 1-120
- Skip counting slider strips by 5's and 10's to 100.
- Counting by 5's and 10's Googol Monster spot activities.
- 4 "What's Missing?" number worksheets.
- Monster number cards counting by 5's to 100.
- Different monster number cards counting by 10's to 100.
- 2 blank monster cards to program with whatever you want.
- Happy 100-Day card.
- Happy 100-Day poster.
- Googol Monster "googlie-eyed" writing prompt craftivity; includes
- 12 example posters.
- Photographs of completed projects with directions.
- Behavior poster +
- A certificate of praise.