Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute easy reader and fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of dental things in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp in the 10 frame. ( I encourage my students to make a color pattern.)
- They cut and glue the set/group to the matching numbered box.
The packet includes:
- 56 number and word wall word flashcards, + number cards that count to 20.
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Books
- A + one more math skill sheet
- 4 graphing extensions &
- A certificate of praise.