- Kiddos LOVE using dry erase markers.
- They are highly motivated to practice.
- They are quietly engaged and learning.
- Tracing and writing their answers on worksheets that are inside a sheet protector, saves you lots of time, energy and money.
- Once you’ve made them, you can use them year-after-year.
- Get out of the copy room, conserve paper & ink, all while helping to save the planet and your sanity.
- Traceable worksheets are perfect for centers, early finishers, and children who are struggling and need more practice.
letter Aa section from my binder, plus the alphabet poster & the “trace, write & wipe” upper & lowercase worksheets.
From Diane, over at TeachWithMe.com