Countdown Calendars are really great for personal use and for school use!
1. Count how many books you have read as a class.
2. Give as homework to track how many books you have read.
3. Use as incentive cards to earn a class prize.
4. Use with individuals to earn incentives for more desirable behaviors.
5. Count down to an event.
1. Keep track of how many days in a month you have accomplished a task (like exercise.)
2. Countdown the days until vacation.
3. Countdown the days until school starts (for the kids of course.)
Please share any other ways if you have come up with them. Click here for your free download!
Hope everyone had a great Sunday!