in quick, easy and fun ways.
- A beginning-middle-end story map that will help students retell The Kissing Hand
- A “favorite part” retelling “writing prompt” bookmark
- A compare and contrast Venn diagram
- Character, Setting and Event cards. (Laminate, put magnets on the back and put them up on your white board. Write down students’ answers under the cards.)
- “My Feelings” discussion, skill sheet, and graphing extensions.
- 1st day “feelings” writing prompt
- Kissing hand poem introducing rhyming words.
- Question Words activity sheet, reinforcing the who, what, why, when, where, how words.
- Cover of book to label book parts + review author and illustrator