and fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize
and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a “thing” in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp.
- They cut and glue the set/group to the matching numbered box.
This 23-page packet includes:
- A graphing extension
- 38-word wall traceable word/number flashcards
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Booklets
- A “Plus one more” math skill sheet &
- A certificate of praise.