Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute booklet
and fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize
and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a “thing” in a sentence and say it.
- They spy that snowman number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many ten-frame boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp.
- They cut and glue the set/group of snowmen to the matching numbered box.
- 1 graphing extension
- 40-traceable word wall word/number flashcards
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Booklets
- A “Plus one more” math skill sheet &
- A certificate of praise.