This 42-page packet has all sorts of interesting and fun activities to help review all sorts of Common Core Standards in a fun way.
The packet includes:
- Horton 3 character, setting, event cards
- A Horton begginning, middle, end graphic organizer or anchor chart
- Horton retell the story bookmarks
- Horton who, what, why, when, where, how anchor chart
- Horton who, what, why, when, where writing prompt craftivity
- 15″Fix the sentence” (with capitalization and end punctuation) Horton cards.
- Label the Horton bookcover anchor chart activity.
- 2 Venn diagrams. 1 compares Horton Hears a Who with Elmer. The other compares the character of Horton with that of Elmer.
- 2 Hexagon adjective practice activities.
- An Elmer Color Spin Game
- Black & White, and Color Spinners
- 4 graphing extensions
- An elephant mask craftivity
- A find the letters elephant craftivity
- Tally mark activity
- 30 elephant color cards + a cover so that you can make an Itty Bitty booklet. Great for playing all sorts of games.
- Rhyming-alphabetical order worksheets with 47 words that rhyme with who and
- A Horton-Elmer Lollipop certificate of praise.