Miss Nelson is Missing, is one of my all-time favorite back-to-school books. It’s also a perfect book to tuck into your sub folder. This packet is a whopping 57-pages and includes a variety of writing, language arts and reading activites. Plus some adorable “craftivities” to review even more standards.
The packet includes:
- 76 word cards, plus a blank set to program with your own words. These are great for vocabulary building and games.
- Lots of adjective activities (A great opportunity to discuss synonyms and antonyms because Miss Nelson and Miss Swamp are certainly “opposites”).
- 7 Writing activities, including 2 class-made books.
- 3 Venn diagrams
- 2 games
- 2 WANTED posters (for male as well as female teachers).
- 4 MISSING posters (for male as well as female teachers).
- 2 “craftivities” including one that can be used as an assessment tool.
- Discussion questions
- Reader’s theater video link
- A synopsis of the story and
- 2 retell the story bookmarks
Click on the link to grab a copy. Miss Nelson Is Missing Packet.
From Diane at TeachWithMe.com
Leave a Reply