Are you studying apples? This 32-page packet covers all sorts of standards in interesting and fun ways.
The Apple Activity packet includes:
- A bushel basket sorting activity for odd & even numbers, as well as vowels & consonants.
- Numbered apples from 1-120
- Apple math symbols so students can make addition or subtraction equations + show greater and less than.
- Red, green & yellow apple tiles to use as counting & sorting manipulatives or to make patterns.
- An upper and lowercase apple alphabet anchor chart.
- 6 “What’s Missing?” upper and lowercase letter worksheets with matching letter tiles.
- 2 assessments for upper and lowercase letters, with a “note home” to inform parents of the results.
- Pre-writing trace the lines activity.
- Trace and write the letters and numbers worksheets.
- Trace and write apple word vocabulary worksheet.
Spy” upper and lowercase letters. Students become ABCDe-tectives, find
and then circle the letters and then add up how many they found.
- “Connect the Letters” to make an apple worksheet, as well as “Connect the Numbers” (by 1’s, 5’s and 10’s.)