This whopping 70-page “print & go” packet has a lot of quick, easy and fun math activities, covering a variety of Common Core standards. They are versatile, so you can differentiate, making the lesson easier or more difficult to fit your needs and grade level. (PK-1st)
For example, here’s a sample of all the options you have for the “Hats Off worksheet”. Because students get to play a game using dice or one of the spinners, they really enjoy the math practice.
I think you’ll also like the “Show Me the Number” worksheets. I have one for numbers 1-10, 1-20, and 1-30. Simply run off an entire week or month’s worth and pick a different number each day. Because you’ve already explained it once, there’s no need for continuous directions & your kiddos can get right down to business.
the packet throughout the month for early finishers, extra help for
strugglers, brain breaks, centers, review, table top lessons,
assessments, homework, “just for fun” plug-ins when you have a few spare
minutes, or tuck a few in your sub folder.
If you’re required to
send something home over your school breaks, pick and choose what’s
appropriate and put together a Happy Thanksgiving packet.
There are worksheets as well as dice, spinner and paper-pencil games for the following:
- Ordinal numbers
- Telling digital & analog time to the hour
- Counting to 100 and 120
- 100 chart activities and games
- Skip counting by 2’s, 3’s, 5’s, and 10’s
- Sorting odd and even numbers
- “What’s Missing?” worksheets
- “I Spy a Number” worksheet-games, for numbers 0-10 and 10-20, with a blank worksheet to program with higher numbers
- Fact families
- 10 frame activities
- Fill in the missing ad ends
- Addition worksheets and games
- Subtraction worksheets and games
- Tally marks
- Greater than, less than, and equal to
- +1 more worksheets
- +10 more worksheets
- Dots and Boxes game