Help is on the way for those nutty contractions, with a nice variety of fun activities for your little “squirrels”. This is a comprehensive packet, with everything you need to teach, practice and review contractions.
The 69-page packet includes:
- A “feed the squirrel” review game, with 64 mini contraction feeding cards.
- 136 traceable flashcards, with every contraction I could think of, from aren’t to you’ve!
- A tip list of how to use them and what else you can do with them including several games.
- Fun skill sheets including matching and alphabetical ordering,
- An “I’m nutty over contractions” acorn game with 63 acorn “puzzle” cards,
- A blank set for you to program and a tip sheet of other games and skill sheets you can design with this template.
- A squirrel and acorn contraction matching game
adorable booklet for your students to make entitled: Contraction Stew.
They’ll read, trace the contractions, and then write the words.
includes a teacher’s edition with a large stew pot and 34 cards to add
to the pot to make the story interactive + a blank set of cards to
program with additional words.
- Review a list of 49 contractions in a fun Echo Chant
- + a certificate of praise when your little “squirrels” have mastered learning all there is to know about this “nutty” topic!