Let it snow! And it really is coming down here in Michigan, so I thought it would be fun to make some snow angel activities, as my Y5s really like plopping down in the snow and making them at recess.
Hopefully, they’ll also enjoy reviewing the various 2-D shapes, as they appear on these “paper” snow angels.
The packet includes:
- An Emergent Reader Booklet
- Snow Angel Craftivity (Students cut and glue the various shapes to make a shapely snow angel.)
- “Label the Snow Angel” worksheet
- Traceable shape word cards + a cover so students can make an Itty Bitty booklet, plus . . .
- Matching picture cards so you can play “Memory Match” and “I Have; Who Has?” games.
Click on the link to zip on over to my blog, where “Shapely Snow Angels” is one of today’s featured FREEBIES.
From Diane, over at TeachWithMe.com
Leave a Reply