This is a fun activity that allows students to learn more about Google Drive Drawings while creating an amusing picture.
• Once students are done completing one of my Google Draw activities (Holiday Picture, Dinosaur, Minion, Pokemon etc.), they can create a picture of their choice.
• This resource some examples of what students created for this activity
• Note: these examples do not include step-by-step instructions like my other Google Draw activities.
Topics/Skills Covered in this Activity
• Finding the Shape Button
• Using a Variety of Shapes
• Colouring Shapes
• Putting Shapes Together to Make a Picture
Leave a Reply