I love diddling around with a “play on words”, so the cute “For ‘crayon’ out loud!” saying, was my “pinspiration” behind this 20-page, crayon-themed classroom management packet.
There’s a lot you
can do with it, from a simple reminder poster hung on a
bulletin board, to games and behavior management.
The Packet includes:
- For “crayon” out loud please raise your hand! Reminder poster
- For “crayon” out loud class rules poster
- Crayon bookmarks
- Crayon border blank poster for you to use as stationery or fill in your own rules
- Crayon stationery
- Crayon badges
- Behavior modification checklist
- Behavior traffic light crayon boxes
- Student crayon (Use with the traffic light program or as a bookmark,
or run off on different colors of construction paper and write in the
matching color word. Put up on your word wall.)
- 3 dot-to-dot behavior modification crayon sheets
- Crayon color cards. A blank set and a set with color words. Play Memory Match or “I Have; Who Has?” games.
Click on the link to zip on over to my blog where the Crayon-Themed Classroom Management packet is today’s featured FREEBIE.
From Diane over at TeachWithMe.com