This resource uses screenshots, instruction bubbles and a video to explain how to play “A Google A Day”, Google’s trivia search game.
• A trivia game using Google “search” to find answers
• Encourages players to engage with the search engine and learn how to use its functions better
• Solve the questions with savvy search skills
• Each day Google creates new questions
• The faster you search the more points you score and the more badges and achievements you get
• Players learn how to adjust their search terms to eliminate unnecessary words, training them to use Google more efficiently
• This game can be used for students that finish their work early or just for some fun at the end of class.
• It is also great to use as a group competition and see who achieves the most points at the end of a set time or at the end of the daily challenge
Visit our Facebook page for more EdTech tips, news and resources…