How do I start getting ready for Back to School?
The summer is the time that I start getting organized for the upcoming school year. The very first thing I do is print off a calendar and start planning when I will teach what, based on the school year events/holidays.
Where do I find my calendar templates?
Other ways to use the calendar:
- Use it for yourself to take to staff or team meetings and schedule all your events and meetings.
- Attach it to your classroom newsletter with important events filled in.
- Fill it out with daily homework tasks for students.
- Students can use it to record their daily home reading.
- Display it in the hallway as a place for parents to sign up to volunteer in the classroom.
- Use as a student behavior chart.
There are many ways to use a calendar in a classroom. Let me know in the comments if you use them in any other way.
How do I get a copy?
Click on any picture or here to get your FREE copy. Just print them out and you are ready to go.