Using foldables in the classroom is so much fun, plus they keep your kiddos engaged! I love incorporating foldables and flipbook resources into my interactive notebooks. Who doesn’t, right?
Here are my top 7 reasons to use foldables in the classroom:
- Students have a sense of ownership in their work that helps them to invest in the concept or lesson.
- The subject matter / information is organized in such a way that makes it easier for students to grasp new concepts.
- No more boring worksheets.
- Students apply the strategies they are learning.
- Engagement far exceeds traditional handouts.
- Students use higher level thinking skills to construct the interactives.
- You can virtually teach ANYTHING using foldable templates.
You will also have access to a FREE set of foldable templates. They are graphics. You can easily resize them, layer text over the top, and use them for any foldable resource.
The free foldable set is embellished with adorable hearts, so you can use them for…
Jen Bradshaw @ TeacherKarma.com
This article is a portion of writing from TeacherKarma.com