Are you looking at 2020 back to school with dread? despair? Check out these introduction activities to start your school year off right!
Every school is different full in person, hybrid (almost will be with parents not choosing to send students back!) or virtual/online distance learning for back to school this year….whatever camp you are in – take these ideas and use what works for you!
Your Back To School 2020 lesson plans must include:
These FREE Back to School 2020 lesson plans will have you ready whatever may come the next school year – in person or distance learning, use these to guide your classroom.
Your back to school activities must include these three main pieces to build a classroom community from day one!
- Introductions – getting to know students is SO important whether in person or not!
- routines and procedures – the backbone of any (even distance learning) classroom
- Community: how to come together and grow as a class
These are essential components and can be done even for distance learning! Check out exactly how these FREE back to School 2020 lesson plans can be applied to your students this year!
What do back to school distance learning introduction activities look like?
Here are some ideas for back to school introduction activities:
- Begin a project introduction that can be used all week!
- Film a classroom tour or a home office tour as a teacher and share with your students along with what makes a great home workspace!
- A quick get to know you game with fun questions!
Check out this Back to School 2020 ideas for more great introduction ideas in detail all in one place!
This originally appeared at SSSTeaching – follow Amber for more ideas to build classroom community (even distance learning!)