Looking for an easy Constitution Day activity? I’ve got you covered! Check out this FREE printable Constitution Day booklet that makes learning about the United States Constitution fun for kids!
This free Constitution Day book is perfect for early grades because kids can easily understand it. There are two versions available, so you can choose the one that works best for your students or use them to differentiate.
It’s great for Constitution Day or any social studies unit on the Constitution.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Our Constitution – Easier version
- Our Constitution – Harder version
This booklet covers important questions like:
- What is the Constitution?
- When was it written?
- Why is the Constitution important?
Get your FREE printable Constitution Day booklet below. ⬇️ I’ll send it straight to your inbox!
Need some tips to get the most out of the free Constitution Day printables?
- Use a copy system to make your copies ahead. Then, cut the pages and staple the booklets together before you pass them out. It’ll make things so much easier.
- Put on an educational video about the Constitution and let your students color the booklet while they watch.
- Read the booklet aloud or let your students partner up to read together.
Tip: If your students are at different reading levels, give them the option to read independently, partner up, or listen as you read aloud. They can choose what works best for them!
I hope this free Constitution Day book makes your lesson planning a little bit easier.
Keep up the awesome teaching!