This 29 – page packet is a hands-on fun way to study fact families.
Dominoes give students another way to grasp the concept of fact families with an inexpensive manipulative.
- Directions with links for domino facts, games, videos and art activities.
- A student set of paper domino templates
- A teacher set of larger domino templates to use as flashcards or for games
- Large template to make into a transparency for explanation, or fill in and use as an anchor chart
- Fact family skill sheets. A separate one for all of the fact families 5-10
- Addition recording sheet
- 2 “Ready-Set-Sequence!” activity mats (Laminate these.)
- Medium and Large blank domino templates
- 2 posters that can be used as headers so you can display student work.
- A sheet of happy grams +
- A certificate of praise