This Christmas Around the World packet is a wonderfully fun way to teach geography and practice all sorts of other standards.
for a cereal – box suitcase complete with travel stickers and luggage
tag, to fill up with souvenirs (art projects and lessons)
- 7 art projects
- 7 graphs
- 27 countries (pictures of countries and their flags)
- How to say “Merry Christmas” in those languages
- 3 letters of explanation about the program to send home to parents + a reminder note
- Christmas Around The World Passport
- Airline tickets
- Train ticket
- A list of helpful websites
- Country research writing pages
- State research writing pages
- Travel journal (early + upper el.)
- If you REALLY could travel around the world writing prompt.
- 2 class books to make
- + complete directions of how to implement this fun unit in your classroom
Click on the link to pop on over to my blog to grab this fun-filled FREEBIE: Christmas Around the World packet.
From Diane, over at TeachWithMe.com
Leave a Reply