Soar into spring with this fun synonym kite craftivity.
Students choose a word from the list of 70, or pick a kite word card.
They write their word on a bow and then list up to 11 synonyms.
If you want, have students make a list of antonyms on the antonym kite and glue it to the back of their synonym kite.
This packet provides several activities perfect for your Daily 5 word work too.
The Packet includes:
- Synonym/antonym kite craftivity
- Sample pictures of completed kites
- 48 kite word cards to play Memory Match & “I Have; Who Has?” games.
- A tip list of what to do with the cards like playing the game “Kaboom”
- Kaboom kite cards to make games even more fun
- A blank set of kite cards to program with whatever…
- Black line mini kite worksheet for more synonym/antonym practice.
- A full-color teacher’s completed worksheet to use as a sample.
- Synonym and antonym anchor charts
- An alphabetical list of 70 words students can choose from
- An alphabetical list of the words with their synonyms
- Links to more activities
Click on the link for the Soaring With Synonyms Kite packet.
From Diane, over at TeachWithMe.com
Leave a Reply