Not all the students in your class have the same writing needs! Use this FREE set of writing checklist bookmarks to differentiate the revising and editing process of YOUR students!
How To Use Bookmarks
The writing checklist package contains a set of five differentiated bookmarks that your students can use during the revising and editing process.
- Bookmark 1 focuses on using capitalization, punctuation, and writing a complete thought. This bookmark is perfect for students who are just beginning to master sentence writing.
- Bookmark 2 adds spelling to the other skills listed on bookmark 1 and is useful to students who are focused on the correct spelling of words.
- Bookmark 3 includes capitalization, punctuation, writing a complete thought, using interesting words, and using 6 or more words in a sentence. This bookmark is meant for students who want to write quality sentences.
- Bookmark 4 includes all the skills of bookmark 3 with the addition of spelling. Experienced writers who are focused on developing their ideas will find this bookmark useful.
- Bookmark 5 is blank so it can be customized to the unique needs of your students.
Choose the bookmarks that best meet the learning needs of your students!
CLICK HERE to download your Writing Checklist Bookmarks FREEBIE!
Until next time,
Leave a Reply