What do teachers secretly do all Summer? Read to find out and grab your FREE To Do List too!I find it hilarious when my “non-teacher friends” ask me what I could possibly do all summer while we’re out of school. Really? Did you just ask that crazy question – we all know they are just a little bit jealous . OMG! If we didn’t have the summer to recharge, I don’t think most of us would even begin to come back in August. LOL! 🙂
Oh, and keep reading because I also have a FUN FREEBIE just for teachers at the end of this article.
So, in honor of my “other” friends (although like 99% are classroom teachers), I want to share with you…
12 Things Teachers Secretly Like to Do in the Summer!!
- End of the Year PARTY: I am always super excited to get together with all my teacher friends and celebrate the beginning of summer. At this point, we do not miss kids, of any kind. JK 🙂
- Nap: Wow, teachers, you know this is sooo true. We have to completely recharge after all those crazy last few days of school. The last three days of school kind of feel like a whole semester all by themselves.
- Hide From Students: Admit it. Go ahead. We actually do hide from students (any student in the whole school) when we go to the pool, grocery store, and even the movies. You know you do it
all year longin the summer.
- Messy Buns & NO MAKEUP: This has to be one of my fav’s!!! I LOVE being able to kick back, throw my hair in a wild bun, and totally forget that makeup even exists. Smiling so big right now.
- Shop the Target Dollar Spot: You might think we would leave this one alone since we do it all year long, but no, no, no we don’t. I am addicted to seeing whats in the Dollar Spot. You really need to go everyday in the summer because you have no idea what day they’ll start putting out that amazing teacher stuff. It goes soooo fast too.
Jen Bradshaw from Teacher Karma 🙂
This post originally appeared at TeacherKarma.com