Constitution Day is September 17th. Are you looking for something quick and easy to plug into your day to fulfill the government requirement?
This 36-page packet is filled with fun activities for Constitution Day that make learning about this treasured document easy to understand and a breeze to implement!
The packet includes:
Connect-the-dot skills sheets that count by 1’s, 5’s and 10’s.
Students connect the dots as they travel AROUND the various parts of the
Constitution. (The Office of the President depicted by the White House, the Congress, depicted by the Capital, and the courts, depicted by the Supreme Court.)
- A bingo-dot pattern page
- A My Constitution Fact Booklet. Students draw a picture of themselves on the last page.
- 2-maps of the original 13 states. One labeled and one not, so that older students can fill it in.
- 13-Memory Match State Game cards
- Government Branches Poster & 2 skill sheets
- We’re Responsible
class book and discussion-explanation sample pages. Make this booklet a
keepsake by including students’ school picture in the rectangle.
- Constitution Fact Page
- 16-Constitution Day Review Cards, also perfect for a Memory Match Game
Leave a Reply