Get these free Partner Cards that will help you make partners with your students so much easier and improve classroom management!
Have you ever attempted to put your students into partners only to want to rip your hair right out of your head?
Putting students into partners at school can be a slow and daunting task. Believe me. I’ve been there. Somehow it doesn’t matter if you teach kindergarten or 5th grade; putting kids into partners can be a chore!
Since consistent classroom management is critical, simplifying strategies are a must!
Partner cards are the answer!
Above you will find an example of the free partner cards. There are 32 different card sets included in the free download. The cards have a school theme and can be used all year long with any grade level and any subject area.
Partner Cards also work great in conjunction with a flexible seating classroom.
How do you use Partner Cards in your classroom?
- Make two copies of each picture card sheet. There should be a match for each card.
- Copy the cards on card stock.
- Laminate the cards to ensure they last all year.
- Cut out the cards.
- Because there are 32 sets, you will have extra cards. Pick and choose which cards work best for your students.
- Making sure that each card has a match, pass out the picture cards.
- Model for your students how to find their partner by finding a picture card just like theirs. Students can hold the cards against their chest so the other person can find them.
All the best!
Jen Bradshaw @ TeacherKarma.com